how to clear pores with the skoah facial shop professionals
Clean your pores and keep them clear with help from skoah facial shop skin care trainers. We perform extractions and soothe skin to clear your pores of debris. And while you can’t change the size of your pores (it’s just genetics), you can minimize their appearance with a large pore treatment and by taking care of your skin with refreshing, smoothing facials.
Clear your pores for glowing, smooth skin. Find a skoah facial shop location near you.
signs that you have large or clogged pores
The most likely signs you’ll have that you have a problem with clogged pores are symptoms such as:
- All types of acne:
- Pimples and pustules
- Nodules and cysts
- Increased frequency of breakouts
- Your pores are easily visible on your face, even from some distance away
- Oily or greasy skin
- Dull skin complexion
common causes of enlarged or clogged pores
These factors may contribute to large or clogged pores on your face:
- High sebum production (caused by everything from genetics to over-washing your face)
- Over-use of heavy, oily skin products
- Dry, flaking skin
- Hormone changes
- Genetics and aging
- Sun damage
- Clothing or equipment that rubs against already irritated pores
choosing facials to treat your pores
Pore treatments work hand in hand with many of our facials; clearing pores make your skin more receptive to our other products! Here are some facials to try if you’re looking to clear or minimize pores:
- extract™ facial. An ideal treatment for clogged pores, this facial uses extractions to give you the targeted deep cleanse you need. Get rid of deep-set oils, dirt and debris.
- pro peel™. Eliminate the dead skin cells clogging your pores with a chemical peel to strip away flaking and dry skin.
- skulpt & tone™ facial. If you need an enlarged pores treatment due to aging skin, the skulpt & tone facial smooths away signs of aging while also firming your skin.
pore-minimizing products to maintain your skin at home
Once your cleansing facial is complete, your skoah skin care trainer will suggest products from our exclusive line to help keep your pores clear and fresh in between facial appointments. All faces are different. Your trainer may recommend anything from a deep pore cleanser to clear out oils to the gentle exfoliation of a skoah tonik as a clogged pores treatment.
clear and minimize your pores with help from your skoah facial shop
Reclaim your skin with targeted facials that remove congestion and minimize the appearance of your pores. Choose a facial that’s more than skin-deep for smoother-looking, cleaner-feeling skin. Book an appointment with a skoah facial shop near you to begin your skoah skin care journey.
frequently asked questions
Seeing a professional for extractions is the best way to deep-clean clogged pores. Our expert skincare trainers will recommend the best deep pore-cleansing facial for your skin type. We also suggest the best products for you to take home with you for additional cleansing.
Yes! Contrary to the popular myth, sweating opens pores, flushing out dirt, debris and other buildups. Wash off after exercising to ensure those impurities aren’t left to sit on the surface of your skin.
Yes! The best deep-cleaning pore exfoliator treatments contain glycolic, lactic or salicylic acid. Even better, exfoliation clears the dead skin cells that contribute to clogged pores, making it a preventative measure against blockages.
similar skin conditions
While you can’t change the size of your pores, you can address the complications that accompany enlarged pores or pores that overproduce sebum.
- You may think that enlarged pores automatically mean an oily skin type. However, if you usually get that greasy shine only in your T-zone, you may need the specialized care designed for combination skin.
- Since overactive pores often get clogged, you may struggle with acne and blemishes alongside the appearance of your pores.
- Enlarged pores can exacerbate the look of bumpy skin. We will help you smooth your skin’s firmness and texture for a polished appearance.