how to personalize skin care for oily skin
Greasy, oily skin often frustrates those who struggle with it. When even a shower doesn’t leave you feeling clean or refreshed, it’s time to seek help from the professional skin care trainers at skoah facial shop.
We offer facials to manage and clear oily skin, so you don’t have to manage alone.
Visit your local skoah facial shop for oily skin facials and products.
signs that you have an oily skin type
You might have an oily skin type if you notice any of these signs:
- Shiny T-zone
- Oily, glowing skin, even after washing
- Frequent acne breakouts, especially when you experience hormone changes, such as during menstruation
- Your face looks noticeably greasy at the end of the day
- Makeup slides off your face easily instead of staying on
- Over-large pores, especially in your T-zone
what causes oily skin in most people?
There are many reasons you could have oily skin, including:
- Hormonal changes
- Diets rich in sugar and carbs
- Genetics/naturally over-productive sebum glands
- Humid environments
- Frequent sweating
- Over-washing your face
- Not moisturizing often enough
indulge in a facial for oily skin
Our skin trainers specialize in matching facials and products to your skin’s needs. During your consultation, your skin trainer will ask questions about your skin type and skin care routine before making a facial recommendation. Recommended facials for oily skin include:
- extract™ facial. Nothing beats regular extractions for improving the appearance of acne that often results from oily skin. A skin care trainer clears pores of excess oil and other debris through gentle extractions.
- pro peel™. Control oil production with a pro peel to remove dead or damaged skin that might be causing excess oil production. It can strip some of the oil away without stripping too much and triggering more sebum production.
- facialiscious™ facial. Dry skin or stripping your skin through too many washes can also cause your sebum glands to make too much oil to compensate. The combination of gentle facial cleansers for oily skin and deep moisturizers makes facialiscious the best for restoring moisture to oily skin.
manage your natural glow at home with oily skin products
Don’t struggle to choose the best skin care for oily skin. A skin care trainer will help you pick the skoah face wash, skoah toner and other products to build your personalized skin care routine for oily skin.
care for a shiny complexion with an oily skin facial near me
Get rid of greasy skin and care for oily skin with help from a skin care trainer in a skoah facial shop. Ask us for a recommendation on which facial will serve you best. Schedule an appointment with the skoah facial shop nearest you for your next facial.
similar skin conditions
Oily skin may exacerbate other skin concerns like acne. Adjust your skin care routine to account for barriers to your perfect look and feel.
- Some people have a combination skin type. If you have an oily T-zone, but dry skin on your cheeks, talk to a skin care trainer to adjust your skin care routine for more than one skin type.
- Acne and blemishes are the most well-known complications of oily skin. Greasy skin is often acne-prone, so it makes sense to minimize or avoid breakouts before they happen.
- Are oil and dead skin cells clogging your pores? We offer pore treatments to clear your skin of impurities that might cause further complications.