how to address uneven skin texture and sagging
Whether from aging, hormone changes or pure genetics, sagging skin and a bumpy skin texture often come naturally. Even though it’s natural for your skin to change, damage and lack of care can make things worse.
Fortunately, you can regain confidence and smooth your skin with facials and treatments that restore texture and firmness to your face.
Look refreshed and younger with firming and toning treatments at a skoah facial shop near you.
signs of sagging and uneven face skin texture
You may want to firm and tone your skin if you experience:
- Loose or hanging skin on your face or neck
- A bumpy or rough skin texture
- An increase in fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin appearing thinner
- Dry skin
- Flushed or blotchy-looking skin
- Dark or discolored skin
- Sun or age spots
common causes of sagging and uneven texture
Many factors contribute to sagging skin and uneven tone, including:
- Dehydrated or dry skin
- Sun damage
- Medication or hormone changes
- Acne scarring
- Certain diseases
how to get smooth skin and firm your face with skoah facials
Sagging and uneven texture can worsen with age without proper skin care. Our professional skin care trainers encourage smoother skin and a youthful glow through a range of facials and personal training for your skin®.
Recommended, facials for promoting firmness and even textures include:
- skulpt & tone™ facial. Our best skin-tightening treatment is our skulpt & tone facial, which uses massage tools to lift the face, encourage collagen production and train your complexion in a more youthful look.
- xtreme peel™. Encourage smooth skin texture by removing damaged top layers. The xtreme peel removes the most damage, evening your skin tone and texture more than lighter treatments.
- power™ facial. Our skin care trainers know how to firm skin under your eyes and around your mouth with the stimulating power moves massage. It promotes blood flow and smooths signs of aging skin, like wrinkles.
We customize our facials to meet your skin’s specific needs.
tone between facials with skoah facial products
After your facial, browse our selection of proprietary products designed to help you maintain your results between appointments. Your skoah facial shop skin care trainer will recommend skin-firming products that best fit your skin type.
strive for smooth, tight skin with professionals to guide you
Revive your skin and promote a healthy, youthful look with firming and smoothing treatments. Indulge in a facial while correcting your skin’s appearance. Find a skoah facial shop location near you to book an appointment and begin your skincare journey.
similar skin conditions
When you’re trying to smooth and firm skin, it helps to address related skin care goals.
- Your texture problems may come with dull skin or hyperpigmentation. Look for signs of discolored skin alongside bumpy and rough textures.
- Acne and blemishes can contribute to an uneven skin texture. If you still struggle with acne, you’ll find it harder to smooth your skin texture and keep it even.
- Aging, mature skin often sags and wrinkles, requiring more care and attention to stay firm and smooth-looking.