how to brighten skin and address hypo- and hyperpigmentation issues
It’s often tough to deal with rough and dull or discolored skin. While there are many natural causes for dullness and pigmentation problems, you can work towards evening your skin tone. Revitalize your skin to look and feel your best.
The expert skin care trainers at skoah facial shop know how to brighten dull skin and revitalize a tired look. Restore lackluster skin to a healthier-looking glow or even out your pigmentation with a professional facial.
Brighten skin and correct pigmentation at skoah location near you.
what do dull skin and pigmentation issues look like?
While pigmentation changes usually present obviously, dull skin might be more difficult for the untrained eye to spot. Look out for:
- Patches of discolored or flaking skin
- Patches of skin that are lighter (hypopigmentation) or darker (hyperpigmentation) than the skin around them
- Dry, patchy, or ashen look
- Lackluster appearance
- Uneven skin texture
- Flat, tired or sallow appearance
common causes of dull skin and hyper-/hypopigmentation
Many factors contribute to lifeless skin or pigmentation changes, such as:
- Dryness/dead skin buildup
- Environmental factors like pollution
- Hormonal changes (natural or from medication)
- Sun damage
- Lack of hydration
- Conditions like vitiligo
facials for hyperpigmentation and brightening dull skin
Dullness and hyperpigmentation are best addressed at their root cause. At skoah facial shops, we offer a suite of facials designed to tone and brighten dull skin. Depending on your skin type, our skin trainers will recommend:
- the xtreme peel™. Looking for the best hyperpigmentation treatment for severe discoloration issues? Choose our high-content glycolic acid peel. It removes the top layers of skin, including skin damaged in a way that would cause pigmentation issues.
- the pro peel™. The pro peel is gentler than the xtreme peel, making it a better acne hyperpigmentation treatment. It’s also great for skin that’s dull from dryness or aging since it won’t strip as many natural oils.
- the facialiscious™ facial. We can add skin-brightening products or pigmentation-correcting serums to customize your facialiscious facial. Let your skin care trainer know what you’re struggling with, and we’ll pick a treatment to address your concerns.
take your glow home with skoah facial products
After your facial, our skin care trainers will recommend products that you can take home to maintain your new glow. We choose skoah serums, toners, moisturizers and more to keep your skin looking healthy. With an in-store consultation, we tailor the products we suggest to your skin type and goals.
boost your glow with a dull skin treatment
Start your journey to skin-brightening and tone-evening with a professional skin care trainer to guide you. We offer personalized, dedicated facial services that help you work towards your skin care goals. Find a skoah facial shop near you and come in for a skin-brightening facial.
similar skin conditions
If you notice dull skin or hyperpigmentation, you may also have complementary skin care goals relating to other concerns.
- The skin damage or aging that causes dullness and pigmentation issues may also come with increased redness and sensitivity. Our skin care trainers work gently with easily irritated or inflamed skin.
- Acne is one common cause of pigmentation irregularities. Handle everything from acne scars and blemishes to pimples when you take care of underlying causes and calm breakouts.
- Dull skin is often dry and flaking skin. Soothe and rejuvenate dry patches or skin types with hydrating facial treatments.