how to minimize wrinkles and signs of aging
As we age, our skin starts to show our years. Mature skin is beautiful – but it may also be defined by the introduction of sagging skin, laugh lines, crow’s feet, hyperpigmented spots and more.
With everything from deep wrinkle treatments to collagen anti-aging products, our professional skin care trainers will help you minimize signs of aging. Revitalize your skin for a younger look with help from skoah facial shop skin care trainers, exclusive facials and proprietary products.
Restore mature skin by visiting a skoah facial shop location near you.
common aging skin problems and symptoms
Everyone’s skin is unique, but there are common signs that your skin is maturing and aging:
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth
- Age spots and other discoloration
- Dry or tough skin
- Sallow pale skin or ashy, dull dark skin
- Deep wrinkles and sagging skin
- Increased redness and sensitivity
what commonly exacerbates signs of aging?
Skin aging is natural – but other factors may accelerate the process. These include:
- Repeated sun damage
- Dry/dehydrated skin
- Pollution or other environmental stressors
- Excess stress
- Hormonal changes, especially menopause
- Lack of consistent skin care
anti-aging facials to boost your youthful glow
You can take steps to reduce the signs of aging by implementing an at-home skin care routine. skoah facial shop skin care complements your diligent work.
Recommended facials for fine lines, wrinkles and aging skin include:
- power™ facial. The power facial targets signs of aging with lip and under-eye wrinkle treatment to ease fine lines. The accompanying power moves facial massage smooths the skin on your face for a more youthful look.
- smooth™ facial. Erase fine lines and wrinkles with a facial designed to be a deep wrinkle treatment. The smooth facial focuses exclusively on easing lines and wrinkles for a smoother appearance.
- pro peel™. As skin matures, it’s likely to become more sensitive. A weaker chemical peel helps reduce everything from fine lines to dull skin and hyperpigmentation without making irritation worse.
- skulpt & tone™ facial. If you particularly struggle with sagging skin, the skulpt & tone facial lifts and firms your face using facial massage and sculpting tools.
build your anti-aging skin care routine with skoah facial shop products
When you finish your facial, your skin care trainer will recommend the best moisturizers for aging skin. They may also pair you with a skoah retinol treatment or skoah serum that best fits your skin type. Take the guesswork out of building your routine with personalized suggestions.
maximize the effect of anti-aging skin care routines
Revive your youthful glow with a facial that smooths the signs of aging away. Our skin care trainers will help you with everything from targeted products to personal training for your skin®. Find a location near you for professional facials and top-of-the-line skincare products.
frequently asked questions
Lighter skin usually shows signs of age around 25, while darker skin tends to show signs of aging about ten years later. Sun damage, stress, smoking and other risk factors make skin age faster and sooner. Use sunscreen daily, prioritize hydration and avoid smoking to reduce signs of aging.
Your skin care routine should change throughout your life. The best skin care products for your 30s won’t be the same as the best skin care products for after 50. Let a skoah facial shop skin care trainer help you personalize your anti-aging skin care routine for your skin type and specific concerns.
Similar Skin Conditions
As your skin matures, you may encounter other problems that go hand-in-hand with aging skin. We offer products and treatments for many concerns, including:
- Sagging skin is common as we age. That’s why we use a variety of products and facial techniques to encourage firmness and texture in mature (and even youthful) skin.
- Darker skin especially tends to dull with age. If you’re experiencing problems with dullness and pigmentation, we will address them and bring back your glow.
- Mature skin often becomes more sensitive as you age. Address redness and sensitivity to keep irritation, pain and further damage to a minimum.