the hydraliscious Hydrafacial™
The skoah facial shop® hydraliscious Hydrafacial is designed to revitalize your skin from the outside in. Completed with the aid of patented Hydrafacial technology, this treatment cleanses, extracts and hydrates the skin. A hydralisicious facial is gentle enough for sensitive skin but strong enough to make a lasting and noticeable difference in skin texture, congestion and hydration.
Feel the difference of a hydraliscious facial. Find a skoah facial shop location today.
what to look for in a hydrating facial treatment
A hydrating facial treatment will focus on products proven to promote hydration – this includes serums, moisturizers, and cleansers. Further, hydrating facials must include exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and promote regrowth, as well as a light facial massage to aid in training skin and muscles and promoting product absorption.
The hydraliscious facial is often described as a “kiss & twist” on the facialiscious™ facial. During your hydraliscious facial, you’ll experience the best combination of manual and technology-aided treatments.
Your skin care trainer will begin by cleansing your skin and massaging your eyes and lips. Next, they’ll use the Hydrafacial system to treat the face and neck using a variety of skoah skincare products. We’ll personalize this portion of the facial with a booster serum chosen based on your personal skin care goals.
Finally, your skin care trainer will introduce you to blue or red LED light therapy, apply a final mask and end your skin care training with a skoah facial shop trademark head-to-toe massage.
hydraliscious facial products
A hydraliscious facial employs a combination of proprietary products and the latest in Hydrafacial technology. During a hydralisicious facial, you can expect your skin care trainer to use:
- cleanser. We begin by prepping the skin for treatment by removing any makeup, dirt, excess oil or loose, dry skin from the face.
- purifying cleanser. A deep cleanser is used in combination with the Hydrafacial machine to soften the skin, remove impurities and aid in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- AHAs and BHAs. Used to resurface the skin, we use a blend of glycolic and salicylic acid.
- Formulated with Tasmannia extract and willow bark, this solution gently exfoliates to promote a clear, radiant complexion.
- booster of your choice. Choose from a selection of boosters targeted to your skin goals.
- moisturizing Serum. Formulated with botanicals, this hydrating hyaluronic acid protects the skin from environmental factors.
- We’ll apply a kalm down mask or moisture induce mask based on skin type.
- massage kream. We’ll continue your training with a deep and relaxing head-to-toe massage.
- serum of your choice. Next, we’ll apply a serum focused on a particular skin concern.
- dewlux face kream lite 30 or face skotion 30. Finally, we’ll moisturize with a product containing light SPF so you can leave the skoah facial shop ready to face the world.
red and blue light therapy
Every hydraliscious facial includes LightStim LED treatment. Sometimes referred to as low-level light therapy, we use LED treatments to further rejuvenate the skin by stimulating and activating the body’s cells.
Red light therapy is recommended for guests who seek to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Blue light is ideal for guests hoping to reduce the occurrence of acne and blemishes. Your skin care trainer will help you to select the right light therapy for you.
the benefits of the Hydrafacial
A Hydrafacial is an exceptional tool for skin care training. The technology assists our skin care trainers in gently exfoliating the skin, reducing the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles, applying targeted serums and delivering necessary hydration.
A hydraliscious Hydrafacial is our most luxurious Hydrafacial treatment. Relaxing and rejuvenating, this 75 minute treatment is a top-of-the-line skin care experience. Paired with our exceptional products and facial massage, this treatment is truly the ultimate in facial care.
find a hydraliscious Hydrafacial near me
A hydraliscious Hydrafacial is perfect for those who are looking for a deep, gentle, effective, and long-lasting facial. Before any treatment, our skin care trainers will assess your skin, assisting you in choosing the appropriate booster and serum, make recommendations for future treatment and schedule your next monthly skin care training.
get your glow® with a hydraliscious facial. Find a skoah facial shop location near you to schedule your appointment.
similar skoah facial shop facials
Low on time? Consider one of our other Hydrafacial treatments:
- In just three steps, the glow n’ go™ Hydrafacial allows you to benefit from the use of Hydrafacial technology in just 20 minutes.
- The refresh™ Hydrafacial is the perfect in-between – 45 minutes
- Soothe your skin with the ultra-hydrating facialiscious™ facial. It allows you to relax as you’re pampered.
- No time for a standard facial? Try our extract™ facial for a quick, pore-targeted treatment for your T-zone.
frequently asked questions
A hydrating facial is a facial primarily focused on hydrating the skin. Hydrating facials are ideal for all skin types. Whether your skin is dry or oily, it can benefit from soothing hydration. At skoah facial shops, we tailor our facials to your skin type and skin goals. Our hydralisicious facial is customized to your skin’s exact needs.
A Hydrafacial is a non-invasive tool used to optimize the skin care training and facial experience. Compared to a miniature vacuum, the Hydrafacial removes skin impurities, exfoliates the skin and opens the pores. It promotes skin rejuvenation and circulation and helps products to penetrate deep into the skin. Regular Hydrafacial treatments promote long-term skin health, cleaner skin, and an overall brightened complexion.